Monday, December 28, 2015

Finding The Balance

Its been two whole weeks since my last post and a lot of exciting things have happened on my fitness adventure.  
First, I want to talk about how hard the Holidays are and trying to stay away from all of the goodies people have been laying out at my work. Whoever set out those cookies, almond bark and cake... 


Moving on... I have been falling into a much better routine the past two weeks. I wake up at 4:30 am hit the gym for cardio and lift weights on my lunch hour.
Thanks to my Coach Jeremiah I was recommended a preworkout made by Metabolic Nutrition named E.S.P. I never knew I could perform so well at 5 am and the best part is I don't "crash" or feel sick when I take it. I was also recommended to start taking a daily multivitamin. I take 1 Animal Pak and a Vitamin C tablet everyday. I choke down these babies every morning, it takes a good 5 minutes, haha!
 
Getting on a routine I mentally feel so much better, I don't experience the anxiety during the day dreading the long workout I have to look forward after work. I am also sleeping better and am generally in a better mood.
 
As far as progress, the pictures below speak for themselves. I was given great news tonight that not only did I lose fat, I also gained muscle! Currently I am at a rate of losing 1% body fat per week.
 
Here I am sitting at 12.4% body fat! I FEEL AMAZING. No I am no starving myself I eat almost every 3 hours, yes I do watch what I eat and exercise consistently but most importantly I am happy and enjoy my healthy lifestyle. I lost inches off my waist, hips/butt and thighs/calves all thanks to a motivational coach and hard work.



I have 109 days (April 16th, 2016) until my first show in Missoula, MT. All I can say right now is BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment